Make Your Next Move
If you’re looking for just a job, you’re in the wrong place. If you’re looking to unleash your creativity, then we should talk. As creative strategists, brand specialists, visual communicators, and designers, we create engaging brand and customer experiences. We’re progressive in our thinking, yet serious about enjoying our work. We believe great minds don’t think alike. Instead, they wallop monotony, bully blandness, and disdain uniformity. Think you have a great mind? Check out our open positions below and submit your resume. PDFs only, please.
Current open spots:
Don’t currently see an open position that aligns with your goals? We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. Feel free to send us your info.
Designer - Design Development
We are looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to join our Design Development team. In this role, you will collaborate with other team members to transform brands into environments that wow consumers, meet business objectives, and maintain a creative vision.
Designers are focused on effectively communicating the design intent utilizing renderings, design packages, or design intent drawing sets. The responsibilities of Designers may vary by project. Specific activities may include design intent documentation and production support, custom fixture production and documentation, and assistance with materials and finish selections.
Your Role Within the Team:
- Translate conceptual designs into detailed architectural intent drawing sets.
- Thoroughly and efficiently complete redlines to architectural drawings.
- Support the production of design intent drawing sets.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Working knowledge of construction documentation production, coordination, and conceptual detailing.
- Ability to translate conceptual design into working drawings.
- Ability to follow and adapt client brand standards.
- Working knowledge of materials and finishes and their proper applications.
- Familiarity with building codes, ADA, and construction specifications.
- Ability to manage time effectively to work within set parameters.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with all levels of internal staff.
Your Technical Skills:
- Autodesk Revit knowledge and ability to complete architectural documents.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic Microsoft Office abilities (word, excel, Outlook).
Your Professional Experience and Education:
- 0-3 years of professional architectural, interior design, or related experience.
- BA/BS in Architecture, Interior Design or related field of study, or equivalent work experience
ASG+Chute Gerdeman is looking for a detailed-oriented Software Engineer who can interpret and organize specialized data, understand how that data fits into larger systems and processes, and write code to manage and report on that data. This role requires both the thinking of a Systems Architect and the programming skills of a Software Developer.
Responsibilities for this role include, but not limited to:
- Writing & maintaining Java filters for custom reports and integrations by working with our Lease Administration team
- Updating code in Python to maintain an API between our proprietary technology platform ASGedge and our Lease Administration software Lucernex
- Assisting in new client implementations for Lucernex with regards to data processing and transformations
- Managing data in Excel workbooks
- Maintaining sales imports in Excel/Python/Java
- Support ASGedge development in Python as capacity permits
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or the equivalent experience. A successful track record with at least five years as a developer with experience programming in Java. Experience in Python and/or working with retail leases is a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills are important for this role.
A bit about ASG+Chute Gerdeman
One of Central Ohio’s fastest-growing companies, ASG+Chute Gerdeman is an employee-owned (ESOP) retail services company, providing real estate and consumer insight strategy, deal negotiation, store design and construction project management, lease administration, and real estate technology services.
"*" indicates required fields
ASG+Chute Gerdeman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.