ASG+Chute Gerdeman is looking for a detailed-oriented Software Engineer who can interpret and organize specialized data, understand how that data fits into larger systems and processes, and write code to manage and report on that data. This role requires both the thinking of a Systems Architect and the programming skills of a Software Developer.
Responsibilities for this role include, but not limited to:
- Writing & maintaining Java filters for custom reports and integrations by working with our Lease Administration team
- Updating code in Python to maintain an API between our proprietary technology platform ASGedge and our Lease Administration software Lucernex
- Assisting in new client implementations for Lucernex with regards to data processing and transformations
- Managing data in Excel workbooks
- Maintaining sales imports in Excel/Python/Java
- Support ASGedge development in Python as capacity permits
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or the equivalent experience. A successful track record with at least five years as a developer with experience programming in Java. Experience in Python and/or working with retail leases is a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills are important for this role.
A bit about ASG+Chute Gerdeman
One of Central Ohio’s fastest-growing companies, ASG+Chute Gerdeman is an employee-owned (ESOP) retail services company, providing real estate and consumer insight strategy, deal negotiation, store design and construction project management, lease administration, and real estate technology services.