We are looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to join our Design Development team. In this role, you will collaborate with other team members to transform brands into environments that wow consumers, meet business objectives, and maintain a creative vision.
Designers are focused on effectively communicating the design intent utilizing renderings, design packages, or design intent drawing sets. The responsibilities of Designers may vary by project. Specific activities may include design intent documentation and production support, custom fixture production and documentation, and assistance with materials and finish selections.
Your Role Within the Team:
- Translate conceptual designs into detailed architectural intent drawing sets.
- Thoroughly and efficiently complete redlines to architectural drawings.
- Support the production of design intent drawing sets.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Working knowledge of construction documentation production, coordination, and conceptual detailing.
- Ability to translate conceptual design into working drawings.
- Ability to follow and adapt client brand standards.
- Working knowledge of materials and finishes and their proper applications.
- Familiarity with building codes, ADA, and construction specifications.
- Ability to manage time effectively to work within set parameters.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with all levels of internal staff.
Your Technical Skills:
- Autodesk Revit knowledge and ability to complete architectural documents.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic Microsoft Office abilities (word, excel, Outlook).
Your Professional Experience and Education:
- 0-3 years of professional architectural, interior design, or related experience.
- BA/BS in Architecture, Interior Design or related field of study, or equivalent work experience